7/12/12

Stay Safe By Using Sun Protection

Hi all, I had my first follow-up visit with my doctor yesterday since being diagnosed with diabetes. It went very well!! I have been working hard at keeping my blood sugar levels balanced and have succeeded 85% of the time within a 7 week period!! And have lost a total of 40 pounds, so far since the first of the year. I am well on my way.


Being on medication my skin is now very sensitive to the sun. I went to an awesome baptism/bbq this past Sunday, and though it was way to hot for me, the fellowship was fantastic! Knowing I would be exposed to the sun, even for a short time, I made sure to wear our SPF 30+ Sheer Moisturizer. Anyone who knows me knows how fair I am and I didn’t get even pink! This stuff works like a gem.

Our SPF 30+ Sheer Moisturizer is “broad spectrum” sun protection. What that means is: this bonding base formula interlocks with skin completely blocking out UVA and UVB sun rays. UVA are the rays that age us and UVB are the rays that burn us. It feels weightless and allows skin to breathe; it is also oil free, paba free and fragrance free. It is suitable for all skin types.

Now through the end of August our SPF 30+ sheer moisturizer is 20% off. If you mention this blog we will give you an extra 10% off!! So stay safe by using sun protection.

Give us a call to let us know when you want to come in to get your sun screen or are looking for more information on sun protection …. 425-6511.









No comments: